Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blogging as a Valuable Tool

I really enjoyed Mr. Howard's presentation on blogging. The one thing that "stuck" with me is the widespread use of blogging in the business world. Recently, I have noticed that most of the websites that I visit has a link to that website's blog where visitors can go to comment on specific articles, products, etc. It is used as an interactive tool where people can have a "say" and provide feedback directly to a specific person or the company itself. I can definitely see blogging as a valuable tool used by businesses to get useful feedback, and it can also be used as a marketing tool.

I was surprised with how easy it is to create a blog. You don't have to be technology savvy to be able to create a blog or post comments. Popularity of this valuable tool is increasing in the business world, and Mr. Howard's presentation was very enlightening.

Joseph Morgan

No comments: