Monday, September 17, 2007

Value of Blogs

I have to admit I was a little ignorant about blogs before Prof. Howard’s presentation. I knew the basic information and I regularly read a few of them, but I would have never considered creating one myself. The blogs I subscribe to are all written by professionals who are experts in their fields and unfortunately I can not yet call myself an expert in any capacity. After seeing Prof. Howard’s presentation I realized that I too could create a blog and talk about my profession without being an expert as long as I am honest with myself and the readers. I also have to admit that I never thought about blogs as a networking tool. The presentation served as an excellent introduction to the value of blogs and opened my eyes to the importance of them in the world today.

-- Meghan DeCuir

No comments: